Quob Park Estate - Bottomless Sparkling Afternoon Tea
Enjoy a bottomless sparkling afternoon tea in the wonderful surroundings of the Quob Park Estate
Take in the stunning seasonal landscapes of Quob Park Estate while indulging in a delicious Bottomless Sparkling Afternoon Tea. The 170-Acre estate, nestled in the heart of Hampshire's countryside, provides the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable culinary experience.
Enjoy a hand-selected menu of seasonal favourites that are sure to tantalise your taste buds. And, to elevate the experience even further, you'll be sipping on a Bottomless Glass of either Quob Park Classic Cuvée or Quob Park Classic Rosé. Whether you're a wine connoisseur or a newcomer, this is the perfect opportunity to enjoy the beauty of Quob Park Estate and sample some of its exceptional sparkling wines.
Bottomless Sparkling Afternoon Tea Sample Menu:
- Handmade scones
- Clotted cream
- Strawberry jam
- Quob Park Demi-Sec & raspberry jelly
- Chocolate éclair
- Rustic fruit cake
- Chocolate treats
- Smoked salmon, cream cheese & cucumber sandwich
- Honey roast ham, tomato & mustard sandwich
- Coronation chicken wrap
- Egg mayo wrap
- Chef's savoury item
- Free parking
- On-site restaurant and café
- Guide dogs are permitted at the Estate
- Please be aware that food may contain or come into contact with common allergens, such as celery, cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, dairy, eggs, fish, lupin, milk, molluscs, mustard, nuts, peanuts, sesame seed, shellfish, soya, sulphur dioxide, tree nuts or wheat.
- Staff will be on-hand to describe the ingredients of any of the dishes for you.
- Please note that the Estate is a non-smoking venue and those who choose to smoke must go to the Terrace.
- Please ensure that your phone is set to silent mode when visiting.
- Minimum of two guests per booking
- Maximum 90-minute seating. Last orders will be 15 minutes before the end of your slot.
- The manager can refuse the right to refills or extra drinks.
- 18+ Only. Please drink responsibly
Exclusive offers for you
Visit Staunton Farm in Hampshire this Christmas for a mesmerising walk through an enchanting winter light trail near you
Join Peter Rabbit™ on an enchanting Christmas adventure into the woodlands of Queen Elizabeth Country Park this festive season
Enjoy the timeless charm of a heritage ride with Windsor Carriages this Christmas in a six-seater horse drawn carriage. Use discount code WEB2023
Book tickets to Hobbledown! Use the code 'WEB2023' for a discount