Quob Park Estate - Valentines Dinner
Treat yourself and your partner this Valentine's Day with a luxurious evening out at the Quob Park Estate
If you're looking for date ideas this Valentine's Day in Hampshire, you really can't go wrong with the spectacular Quob Park Estate.
Savour a delicious five-course Valentine's celebration dinner in the picturesque surroundings of the estate, surrounded by rolling hills and picturesque vineyards. Enjoy premium wines fresh from the vineyards, paired perfectly with each course of your meal.
The menu includes:
- Generous Sample of any Quob Park Cuvée to taste, paired with Canapés
- Amuse Bouche, Breads, Olive Oils, Butter & Salts
- Chosen each day by Award-Winning Executive Chef Scott Garner to enhance your 'Wine & Pairings' experience
- Crayfish & Prawn Cocktail
- Crayfish & prawn cocktail, dill-infused cucumber, spiced tomato jelly, with marie rose sauce
- Hampshire Reared 6oz Beef Fillet
- Hampshire reared 6oz beef fillet marinated with truffle, roasted shallot, vine tomato, béarnaise sauce, served with horseradish & chive mash
- Chocolate Fudge Fondant
- Chocolate fudge fondant, vanilla ice cream
With a selection of over 150 wines, make this Valentine's Day a very special one with your significant other at the Valentines Dinner at the Quob Park Estate. Book your dinner for the 14th, 17th or 18th of February!
- Free parking
- On-site restaurant and café
- Guide dogs are permitted at the Estate
- Please be aware that food may contain or come into contact with common allergens, such as celery, cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, dairy, eggs, fish, lupin, milk, molluscs, mustard, nuts, peanuts, sesame seed, shellfish, soya, sulphur dioxide, tree nuts or wheat.
- Staff will be on-hand to describe the ingredients of any of the dishes for you.
- Please note that the Estate is a non-smoking venue and those who choose to smoke must go to the Terrace.
- Please ensure that your phone is set to silent mode when visiting. Trust us, it helps keeps the atmosphere romantic!
Exclusive offers for you
Visit Staunton Farm in Hampshire this Christmas for a mesmerising walk through an enchanting winter light trail near you
Join Peter Rabbit™ on an enchanting Christmas adventure into the woodlands of Queen Elizabeth Country Park this festive season
Enjoy the timeless charm of a heritage ride with Windsor Carriages this Christmas in a six-seater horse drawn carriage. Use discount code WEB2023
Book tickets to Hobbledown! Use the code 'WEB2023' for a discount