City of London E-Scooter Tour
Explore the heart of London on an E-Scooter!
- This tour is designed to be a classic London tour with an E-Scooter twist. It will visit all the major landmarks in the City of London, including the Tower of London, The Monument and St. Paul's Cathedral!
- You will need to bring your driving license along on the day of your tour.
- Total Price - £35.00
- Tour Booking Fee - £25.00 (Due time of Booking)
- E-Scooter Rental Fee - £10.00 (Due day of tour)
E-Scooter Rental Explained
Our London tours are run in partnership with Dott, a leading E-Scooter rental company.
Please note that the E-Scooter cost is not included in the price you pay today. You will need to rent your E-Scooter on the day of the tour via the Dott App. This can be done when you arrive at the start location.
The cost of the E-Scooter is £10.00. Your guide will be on hand to help you un-lock and pay for the E-Scooter before the tour starts. Your guide will provide you with an exclusive promo code to unlock the scooter at a discounted rate for the duration of the tour.
This means that the total cost of the experience is £35.00.
Downloading the Dott App
Ahead of the tour, you will need to download and set up an account on the Dott App. Please ensure your account has up-to-date payment information. We advise all our customers to input the relevant debit or credit card information before arriving for the tour.
You will need to use the app to unlock your E-Scooter at the start of the tour, then lock the E-Scooter at the end of the tour. Therefore, please ensure your phone has a reasonable battery charge.
All necessary information, including a link to the App Store and Play Store, will also be included in your booking confirmation email!
Age Restrictions / Requirements
The minimum age is 18 years old, and you must be in possession of one of the following:
- A valid provisional or full UK driving licence.
- A valid full licence from outside of the UK.
When you first access a Dott E-Scooter you will be asked to verify your identity, therefore you must bring your driving license along on the day of your tour. If you do not bring your license, we cannot guarantee you will be able to access an E-Scooter.
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Days and Times: Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun at 11.00 AM & 3.00 PM
- Group Size: Weekdays: up to 6 people / Weekends: up to 10 people
- Starts: Finsbury Circus, opposite Liverpool Street Station
- Finishes: St. Paul's Cathedral
- Route: Approximately 5 miles, mostly flat, 80%+ in cycle lanes
- Weather: Please bring appropriate clothing for all weathers. If it is raining or cold we recommend wearing gloves. We may cancel if there is heavy rain or snow. We will only cancel tours if the weather makes for an unsafe riding experience.