Westminster & City of London E-Bike Tour
Zip through the heart of London on an E-Bike!
- This is the ultimate London cycling adventure. Our electric bikes allow us to glide through central London effortlessly and visit almost every major landmark. Join us today as we cycle from the Houses of Parliament to the Tower of London, visiting every iconic location in between!
- Total Price - £36.00
- Tour Booking Fee - £30.00 (Due time of Booking)
- E-Bike Rental Fee - £6.00 (Due day of tour)
E-Bike Rental Explained
Our London tours are run in partnership with Human Forest, a leading E-Bike rental company.
Please note that the E-Biker cost is not included in the price you pay today. You will need to rent your E-Bike on the day of the tour via the Human Forest App. This can be done when you arrive at the start location.
The cost of the E-Bike is £6.00. Your guide will be on hand to help you un-lock and pay for the E-Bike before the tour starts. This means that the total cost of the experience is £36.00.
Downloading the Human Forest App
Ahead of the tour, you will need to download and set up an account on the Human Forest App. Please ensure your account has up-to-date payment information. We advise all our customers to input the relevant debit or credit card information before arriving for the tour.
You will need to use the app to unlock your E-Bike at the start of the tour, then lock the E-Bike at the end of the tour. Therefore, please ensure your phone has a reasonable battery charge.
All necessary information, including a link to the App Store and Play Store, will also be included in your booking confirmation email!
Age Restrictions / Requirements
For all of our electric bike tours, the minimum age requirement is 18 years old. You will need to bring a smartphone that can access the Human Forest app.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Days and Times: Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun at 11.00 AM & 3.00 PM
- Group Size: Up to 10 people
- Starts/Finishes: 207 Southwark Bridge Road, London
- Route: Approximately 10 miles (16km), 80%+ in cycle lanes
- Weather: Please bring appropriate clothing for all weathers. If it is raining or cold we recommend wearing gloves. We may cancel if there is heavy rain or snow. We will only cancel tours if the weather makes for an unsafe riding experience.
1 Kings Avenue
Exclusive offers for you
Discover the wonders of Alton Towers Resort this Christmas, when you get peak tickets for the 2023 Christmas event