Shropshire Oktoberfest - Tickets on Sale
Get your tickets for Shropshire Oktoberfest 2023 in Shrewsbury for 20% OFF the base price!
Ticket prices have been slashed for one of the best events in Shropshire for 2023, don't miss out on this extraordinary offer. From just £14.36, you'll get to experience a huge range of things to do in Shrewsbury:
- A evening of non-stop food, drinks, dancing, laughs and more
- 180 beers, lagers, real ales, ciders, gins, wine, cocktails and more!
- Special Friday Night Beer tasting sessions with Laura Hadland
- Local exhibitors providing epic street food and tasty treats
- A huge live music stage with a line-up of talented local musicians
- Pick your own music and dance along at a silent disco
- Sing your heart out in a carpool karaoke Volvo car
- Dress-up encouraged!
You can get your adult and child tickets now for 20% OFF and get your tickets delivered to you via email and SMS instantly. You can even get VIP tickets for even more perks, including covered seating, the best stage views, VIP disco entrance and more.
Buy your tickets today and start looking forward to one of the best events in Shrewsbury this October!
Welcome to Oktoberfest at Shrewsbury Quarry!
Shropshire's biggest party returns on Friday the 6th of October 2023, as Oktoberfest heads to Shrewsbury!
From 5pm - 10pm on the 6th of October 2023, indulge in a spectacular array of beverages, including over 180 real ales, ciders, gins, wines, cocktails, and more. These delightful libations are perfectly complemented by a mouthwatering selection of street food. You'll also be getting some special Friday Night Beer Tasting sessions with Laura Hadland, so you can discover your new favourite tipple!
But the fun doesn't stop there! While you savour your food and drink of choice, be prepared for an unforgettable entertainment lineup. This expansive live music stage features talented local bands, belting out sing-along hits that will have you dancing along all evening.
You can also put on your headphones and pick your own tracks in a unique experience with a silent disco, where you can let your inner diva shine! And for something extra special, don't miss Volvo Cars Carpool Karaoke, where you can belt out your favourite tunes with friends old and new.
With plenty of drinks, dance, food and fun, the Oktoberfest festival at Shrewsbury Quarry is an unforgettable combination of flavours and fun that you don't want to miss. Es ist Wunderbar!
Get your tickets today for 20% OFF, or take a look at getting special VIP tickets.
What is included in VIP tickets?
Treat yourself to the VIP experience at Shrewsbury Quarry Oktoberfest!
- Festival entry
- A souvenir reusable cup
- Access to the special VIP Area where there is additional seating
- VIP access to the Silent Disco
- Main stage view of the live performances
- Posher toilets than standard portaloos
If you want to live it up like a VIP, then it only costs £8 more than standard entry and is now also available at a reduced fee of 20% OFF.
How to find us
You can find the site underneath a HUGE marquee at the bottom of Shrewsbury Quarry, SY1 1JA.
Shrewsbury Quarry is right in the heart of Shrewsbury Town Centre with excellent transport links.
Shrewsbury Bus Station runs regular services in and out of the town, with the bus station being a 10 minute walk to the Quarry. Please check timings before you travel.
For convenient and responsible travel, hop on the train. Shrewsbury Quarry is located just a 15-minute walk away from Shrewsbury Railway station. West Midlands Railway offers hourly connections between Shrewsbury and Birmingham New Street, with more frequent services during peak times. Keep in mind, some of the evening services will be busy.
- Food & drink stands
- Portable toilets
- Standard toilets (VIP only)
People also ask:
When is Shropshire Oktoberfest?
- Shropshire Oktoberfest is Friday 6th October, 5pm - 10pm. (Last orders: 9:30pm)
Where is Shropshire Oktoberfest?
- You can find the site underneath a HUGE marquee at the bottom of Shrewsbury Quarry, SY1 1JA.
Can I bring my dog to Shropshire Oktoberfest?
- No, only assistance dogs are allowed into the festival.
Are there bag restrictions in place at Shropshire Oktoberfest?
- Your safety is our top priority and we've put in place necessary measures to maximise public safety. All festival go-ers will be searched on arrival, so please be patient if the queue is a little longer than normal.
- If you wish to bring a bag to Shropshire Oktoberfest, please ensure it is no bigger than an A4 piece of paper, 8.27inches x 11.69inches.
Can I Bring my own food & drink to Shropshire Oktoberfest?
- Yes, you can absolutely bring in your own food and drink, however due to safety regulations, you CANNOT bring any alcohol or sharps (eg. Cheese Knives) into the festival.
Exclusive offers for you
Meet and greet with the Frankly Alpacas herd before enjoying homemade treats in a cosy heated marquee this winter. Use discount code WEB2023
Treat yourself to something different this Christmas with an alpaca meet and great with some tasty festive treats at Frankly Alpacas
Treat yourself, your family, and friends to a special memory this Christmas with our Alpaca Meet and Greet experiences.
Brand new for 2023, the Luminate light trails are arriving at West Park in Wolverhampton this Christmas time. Tickets selling fast!
Visit Harvington Hall in the evenings for a special candlelit tour of the Elizabethan house, complete with mulled wine and mince pies!