Starida - 2 Hour Family-Friendly Fishing Trip Tickets
Book now from £35.00 per adult
Set sail for family-friendly fishing in North Wales
Starida's family-friendly fishing is a wonderful opportunity to get out on the water and create unforgettable memories with your loved ones. From Beaumaris Pier, Starida's team of expert skippers will take you on a fishing adventure like no other, guiding you through the picturesque coastline of North Wales.
Whether you're the family's seasoned angler or a first-time fisher, Starida provides everything you need to enjoy a fantastic day out.
With this family-friendly fishing trip, you can create memories that will last a lifetime, whether it's catching your first fish or simply enjoying the stunning scenery of the Anglesey coast.
So bring your whole family around and hop on-board for an unforgettable adventure with Starida.
Important information: Please have your QR code tickets at hand when you call at the kiosk as this will speed up the check-in process, you will find the link to your tickets at the top of your confirmation or reminder emails, and by following the link in any text messages we send. You can either print the tickets off, or show them on your phone (a screenshot is fine, and may be quicker given the unreliable mobile phone signal in Beaumaris).
How to find us
All trips depart from Beaumaris Pier and you will need to collect your boarding cards at least 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Failure to be at the right place in time will result in you missing the boat and your seats being resold.
- Free rod hire
People also ask:
What could I catch?
- Whiting and mackerel are the main species that you could catch on these trips, with herring possible during the season and a chance of dogfish depending on tides. The main seasons are:
Whiting: All year
- Please note: Information as to what species may be caught is provided as a guide only and we can make no guarantees over what can be caught on particular trips.
How old do you have to be to board?
- The minimum age for boarding is four years old.
Are dogs allowed?
- Only assistance dogs are allowed on fishing trips, and then only in exceptional circumstances where alternative arrangements are unavailable. This is because dogs often can’t tolerate the rocking motion of the vessel whilst drifting, and the hooks and sharp knives on board can pose a health risk.
How do we check in to Starida?
- Unless otherwise stated, all trips depart from Beaumaris Pier. You will need to call at the booking kiosk at least 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to allow sufficient time to collect your boarding cards and pay any balance due.
- Please have your QR code tickets at hand when you call at the kiosk as this will speed up the check-in process, you will find the link to your tickets at the top of your confirmation or reminder emails, and by following the link in any text messages we send. You can either print the tickets off, or show them on your phone (a screenshot is fine, and may be quicker given the unreliable mobile phone signal in Beaumaris).
Should I arrive at Beaumaris Pier early?
- You will need to collect your boarding cards at least 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Failure to be at the right place in time will result in you missing the boat and your seats being resold.
Do I need to bring anything?
- Fishing is likely to be at least a little bit wet, so please wear suitable clothes, including appropriate footwear (not flip-flops!)
- Rod hire is free on family fishing trips. You are free to bring your own boat rod and tackle, but beach casters, carp fishing, or similar rods are unsuitable.
- Rod hire includes basic bait.
What happens if there is bad weather?
- All trips are weather permitting, details of how to confirm your trip are included in your booking confirmation email. Passengers will be notified in the event of cancellation or significant changes at the earliest opportunity but this cannot always be guaranteed, especially in the event of multiple cancellations.
Can I keep the fish I catch?
- You are more than welcome to keep any fish you catch, but only take enough for what you will use yourself. Returning any unwanted fish to the sea ensures fish stocks remain at sustainable levels for future generations. Minimum size rules apply to all fish caught and special rules apply to certain species at particular times of year. Current rules are available from the Welsh Government’s Marine & Fisheries Division.
Are these commercial fishing ships?
- The Starida boats are not commercial fishing boats and these trips are not intended for anything other than leisure fishing. The attraction reserves the right to deny boarding to any person they think may be intending on anything different. They do not allow large containers such as buckets or barrels on board any of our fishing trips, however you can bring a cool box.
Exclusive offers for you
Meet Santa and his elves, craft a slate bauble, take an underground train ride, enjoy a mince pie and hot chocolate - promo code WEB2023 for discount
Enjoy three hours of Christmas magic at Otterspool this festive season. Meet Santa, taste gingerbread, make-a-bear & more! Use discount code WEB2023
Live actors and thrilling special effects help bring the gruesome history of Lancashire to life
Meet and greet with the Frankly Alpacas herd before enjoying homemade treats in a cosy heated marquee this winter. Use discount code WEB2023
Treat yourself to something different this Christmas with an alpaca meet and great with some tasty festive treats at Frankly Alpacas