Scary Fairy Tales: Illuminated Halloween Trail at Ushaw
Book now from £10.00 per adult
Seasonal events like Halloween and Christmas, no matter how big or small, sell out extremely fast and are usually cheaper the earlier you book them. We recommend you book your tickets as soon
as you possibly can to avoid disappointment.
Book Ushaw Halloween tickets here!
Are you looking for family Halloween events in Durham? We recommend a visit to Ushaw Historic House's brand-new illumination event in 2023.
- Halloween illumination trail full of scary fairy tale character (approx 1 hour duration)
- Family-friendly Halloween event, under 2's go free. Dogs are welcome too!
- Theatre performance at end of trail
- Use the code 'WEB2023' to get a discount of up to 5% off your tickets.
- eTickets sent instantly by email and text
When is Ushaw Halloween happening?
- Saturday 28th October
- Sunday 28th October
There are three timeslots to choose from. The earlier timeslots have less scares and frights so would be more suitable for very young children, but all times are family-friendly.
Embark on a family Halloween trail...
As twilight descends upon Ushaw, an eerie enchantment begins to brew...
Step into the luminous woods and meet beloved fairy tale figures like never before. Embark on an all-new trail set within Ushaw’s historic grounds. Choose from three time slots, each more spine-chilling than the last. Though designed for family fun, beware – the later the hour, the deeper the fright. Can you brave the trail’s darkest depths?
At the end of your timeslot, the theatre troupe promises a finale that will leave you spellbound!
Remember to use the code 'WEB2023' to get up to 5% off your tickets to Ushaw!
How to find us
Gardens & Grounds
Ushaw, Durham, DH7 7DW
- Parking is included with entry tickets
- Food vendors will be onsite during the evenings including: Wood Fired Pizzas, Street Food & other refreshments
- There will be no strobe lighting at this event
- You will only be able to access the trail at the start time of our chosen timeslot
- 15 minutes prior to the end of your timeslot there will be a special spooky performance by Activate Theatre. This will be at the front of the Main House.
- Children 2 yrs and under do not require a ticket for the event.
- The Illuminated Trail will last approx. 1 hour
- Halloween at Ushaw: Illuminated Trail is wheelchair accessible.
- Dogs are welcome! However, they must be kept on a lead whilst in our Grounds.
- Children under 16 should be accompanied by an adult over 18 to gain entry
Exclusive offers for you
Meet Santa, decorate gingerbread and enjoy a festive show at the Adventure Valley Winter Wonderland this Christmas. Use discount code WEB2023
Immerse yourself in Newcastle’s rich past and handsome architecture on a 2-hour walking tour around its historical highlights
Disney On Ice celebrates a century of Disney magic in a captivating show for the whole family in Newcastle this winter
Head to Leazes Park this Christmas for a truly unique winter light trail with the Northern Lights Trail in Newcastle. Use discount code WEB2023
Castle Howard turns into a Peter Pan-themed odyssey this Christmas, embark on a magical festive journey into Neverland. Use discount code WEB2023