Liverpool: The Beatles and Waterfront Walking Tour - Vox City
Book now from £15.00
For the best introduction to the city, start your Liverpool exploration with our Waterfront tour, and go on a rags-to-riches journey along the docks.
Vox City will show you the port's humble beginnings to its greatest treasures, including The Royal Albert Dock, Liverpool Town Hall, and the elegant Castle Street.
You will also glimpse the city's dark dealings in slavery from the 17th to 19th centuries.
Of course, it wouldn't be a waterfront tour without introducing you to the buildings that 'grace' the city's skyline from the waterfront itself, aptly named The Three Graces: the secrets of Liverpool's greatest industry success lie between them.
How to start your Vox journey:
- Purchase your tickets and receive your tour QR code
- Download the Vox City app
- Select the 'download map' option
- Scan the QR code on your ticket
- Download the map and choose your preferred language
- Select the 'guided' option to locate your nearest guide and book yourself a spot
- Set off on your tour - you're ready to go!
Use code 'WEB2022' to get up to 10% off when you book
- Tours start from 10:00am. Use your Vox City app to track your guides and to book your spot.
- Guided walking tours operate Friday to Monday
- Guided walking tours depart from 10:00am
- Guests can use the Vox City app to track their nearest guide, joining point. and departure time
Exclusive offers for you
Enjoy three hours of Christmas magic at Otterspool this festive season. Meet Santa, taste gingerbread, make-a-bear & more! Use discount code WEB2023
Live actors and thrilling special effects help bring the gruesome history of Lancashire to life
Meet Santa and his elves, craft a slate bauble, take an underground train ride, enjoy a mince pie and hot chocolate - promo code WEB2023 for discount
Meet and greet with the Frankly Alpacas herd before enjoying homemade treats in a cosy heated marquee this winter. Use discount code WEB2023