London: The Wizard Walk - Harry Potter Walking Tour - Vox City
Book now from £9.00
Experience London's hotspots that inspired the wizarding world of Harry Potter
On this magical walking tour, your guide will introduce you to some of the most iconic filming locations from the movies.
As you stroll through Muggle-run London, enjoy seeing some of London's most treasured landmarks, including Trafalgar Square and Covent Garden.
Listen to stories about the Harry Potter franchise while passing the National Gallery and Royal Opera House.
Relive your favorite Harry Potter moments, learn lots of insider facts, take heaps of photos, and even win 10 points for Gryffindor if you guess some Harry Potter trivia questions correctly. London is such a multifaceted city that there’s always something else to be explored.
Use the included app to get access to bonus self-guided tour routes.
Take advantage of the free app included in your ticket to discover more self-guided routes in and around this cool capital city like "Parks and Palaces", "Best of Soho," and "Tower and Thames".
How to start your Vox journey:
- Purchase your tickets and receive your tour QR code
- Download the Vox City app
- Select the 'download map' option
- Scan the QR code on your ticket
- Download the map and choose your preferred language
- Select the 'guided' option to locate your nearest guide and book yourself a spot
- Set off on your tour - you're ready to go!
All tours depart from the Sir Winston Churchill Statue in Parliament Square
- Tours depart at 16:00 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays
- Tours depart at 11:00, 13:00 and 16:00 on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- You can download the Vox City app before arrival to check the location of Vox Cities tour guides and tour departures in real-time.
Exclusive offers for you
Step inside the murky past of London where the darkest tales of the city come to life
Book your tickets to Hobbledown Heath, the ultimate activity centre for kids of all ages!
Terrible Tours takes you on an entertaining expedition through 2,000 years of Cambridge, from the rank Romans to the sickening students!
Families can relive the Cambridge's history in all its grizzly nastiness, as Terrible Tours takes you on a delightfully disgusting trip through time!