Disneyland® Paris Enchanted Christmas - Multi-Day Tickets
Book your Disneyland® Paris Enchanted Christmas tickets
From 11 November 2023 to 7 January 2024 Disneyland Park magically transforms into the ultimate winter wonderland, with festive decorations creating a picture-perfect Christmas card scene... including snowfall multiple times a day!
- Festive sing-song performances with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy to get you and your family into the Christmas spirit!
- Gather around the 78-feet tall Disneyland Christmas tree as it lights up at nightfall... cameras at the ready!
- Meet your favourite Disney Characters dressed in their festive best – and even Santa!
- Enchanted Christmas is included in standard entry park ticket
General winter Disneyland® Paris opening hours*:
Opening times - 9.30am
Closing times - 8.00pm
- December 1st-18th
Opening times between 9.00am-9.30pm
Closing times between 9.00pm-10.00pm
- December 19th-end of year
Opening times - 9.00pm-9.30pm
Closing times - 6.630pm-10.00pm
*Please check exact opening hours before y
Let the magic shine at Disneyland® Paris
Disneyland Paris is a place that needs little introduction. Since it's first opening in 1992, Disneyland® has opened the continent to a world of pure magic that's made it one of the world's leading tourist attractions.
Are your favourite Disney® films are the classic fairytales of Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty, or the Renaissance gems such as The Lion King, Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast? Perhaps you prefer the modern animated masterpieces from Pixar such as Toy Story, Finding Nemo and The Incredibles or the super cinematic sensations such as Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Marvel's Avengers? Whatever Disney film is your favourite, you're bound to adore the magic of Disney® when you visit Disneyland® Paris!
What is the Disneyland® Paris Multi-Day ticket?
This ticket grants you access to the two sites at Disneyland® Paris; Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney® Studios Park.
You can book for either two days, three days, or four days for the two parks of the site when you purchase the Disneyland Paris® Multi-Day ticket.
This means you can explore Disneyland® at your own pace with the peace of mind that you'll leave no stone unturned on your visit!
- Save up to 49% off gate prices
- Instant ticket delivery by email and text message
- Official Gate Ready Disney Paris Ticket - bypass the ticket and voucher lines with direct entry to the Disney parks
Visit the ultimate family attraction in Paris on your visit to France
As soon as you walk through the gates, you'll be transported to a world of wonder and adventure.
You'll see your favourite characters such as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy as well as the iconic palace that stands over the beautiful fountains that encapsulate you instantly. From here, your adventure begins! But with so much to do in such little time, where do you start?
The Disneyland® Park is spilt into five main areas:
- Discoveryland - Blast off into space on Star Wars: Hyperspace Mountain, join the rebels in defeating the Galactic Empire on Star Tours and help Buzz Lightyear defeat Zurg in Buzz Lightyear: Laser Blast. Then, help yourself to a bite in Café Hyperion with a Darth Vader waffle, or Han Solo shortbread.
- Fantasyland - Meet the famous princesses at Princess Pavilion, lose yourself in Wonderland with Alice's Labyrinth and fly away with Dumbo the elephant or Peter Pan. Fantasyland brings your childhood to life in wondrous style.
- Adventureland - Set sail with Jack Sparrow on Pirates of the Caribbean, brave the Temple of Doom and discover the secrets of Agrabah in a land where mystery and excitement is just around the corner.
- Frontierland - Head on down to the Wild West! Go on a crazy wagon ride on Big Thunder Mountain, shoot the cacti in the Rustlers Roundup Shootin' Gallery and take on the spooky Phantom Manor, if you're feeling brave!
- Main Street, U.S.A. - Based on the town that Walt Disney grew up in, this is where the magic all began. Shop for souvenirs, snacks, clothes, books, merchandise and more.
As one of the best things to do in Paris - Disneyland® will keep you more than busy for three days! But it gets even better...
Explore the extensive catalogue of Disney classics, right there at your fingertips as well as new shows and movies arriving all the time, such as megahit shows The Mandalorian and Loki.
This means that the magic of Disneyland® Paris will stay with you for long after your visit!
Book your Multi-Day tickets and experience the magic today
Enjoy a truly special time with your family at Disneyland® Paris and make memories that will last you a lifetime!
Disneyland is often called the happiest place on Earth, so visit today and discover the magic for yourself and your family. There really is nowhere else in the world like Disneyland®, so book your tickets today and count down the days to your amazing Disney® adventure!
How to find us
- Baby-changing facilities
- Drinking fountains
- Storage facilities
- Paid parking
- Baby care centres
- Animal care centres
- Pushchair rentals
- Stroller and wheelchair rentals
- Audio description guides
People also ask:
Are dogs allowed in Disneyland® Paris?
- Dogs are not allowed entry into the park, but guide and assistance dogs can be admitted.
What is the 2-park ticket?
- The 2-park ticket grants you access to the two sites at Disneyland® Paris; Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney® Studios Park.
Are backpacks allowed in Disneyland® Paris?
- You are allowed to take bags with at Disneyland® Paris. Containers measuring over 55cm x 40cm x 25cm, including wheels, are not allowed inside the parks. Pushchairs and small trolleys/wagons smaller than 92cm x 132cm are accepted but must be left outside the attractions and the theatres for safety reasons. All bags are checked before entering the park.
Can you refill water bottles at Disneyland® Paris?
- The tap water at Disneyland® Paris is safe to drink. Feel free to fill up your water bottles!
Is there a dress code?
- There is no specific dress code, but there are some things to consider when choosing what to wear at Disneyland® Paris. Please ensure your clothes, footwear, makeup, or tattoos aren't offensive, scary, or capable of disturbing kids and a family-oriented audience. Clothes that drag on the floor are prohibited, while capes, sticks, and other accessories that may interfere with security are also unacceptable. Wearing masks is also not allowed for visitors aged 12 or older unless it is for medical purposes.
Are there height restrictions?
- There are different height restrictions in place for rides and attractions.
Can people of any age visit?
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by adults over 15 while purchasing tickets and entering the park.
Are there any health regulations when you visit?
- Pregnant women and visitors with permanent disabilities must inform the authorities of the risks, conditions, restrictions, and mode of access to Disneyland® Paris attractions. Visitors with photosensitivity are advised to avoid certain attractions due to lighting effects.
Can I take photographs and videos at Disneyland® Paris?
- Yes. Keep in mind that any audio, video and other recordings taken inside Disneyland® Paris are meant for personal use only. Commercial use is only allowed after written authorisation.
You might also like
Disney On Ice celebrates a century of Disney magic in a captivating show for the whole family in London this winter
Save money when you book these 1 Day tickets to Disneyland Paris® and get your official tickets delivered straight to your inbox!
Disney On Ice celebrates a century of Disney magic in a captivating show for the whole family in Newcastle this winter
Disney On Ice celebrates a century of Disney magic in a captivating show for the whole family in Manchester this winter
Disney On Ice celebrates a century of Disney magic in a captivating show for the whole family in Sheffield this winter