Alpaca Picnic - Frankly Alpacas - Best Price Tickets
Enjoying a picnic in the calming and relaxing presence of a herd of beautiful Alpacas!
Imagine sitting with your family and friends on a bench in a tranquil and peaceful outdoor space, in the beautiful open countryside, enjoying a picnic in the calming and relaxing presence of a herd of beautiful alpacas!
An Alpaca Picnic at Frankly Alpacas in Shropshire is the perfect antidote to the stress and non-stop nature of modern life.
Prepare for a unique picnic in the delightful Shropshire countryside
Get set up on a bench in a peaceful picnic area, or if you prefer, you can bring a rug for a more rustic experience! Then, with the alpacas close by so you can enjoy their presence, and then you can tuck into your picnic and enjoy the views across the unspoilt Shropshire countryside.
When you've finished your picnic, we'll provide you with food for the alpacas and bring them into the picnic area. You will then have plenty of time to bond with the alpacas, feed them and take photographs with them. During your experience, you can ask us any questions you would like and we'll do our best to answer them.
Finally, you'll return the alpacas to their field before you set off home!
Get your Alpaca Picnic tickets today, or take a look at the Alpaca Meet & Greet experience
- Free parking
People also ask:
How long is the Alpaca Picnic?
- The Alpaca Picnic is 90 minutes long
- This is an all-weather attraction, there is a small marquee which offers some protection on rainy days, however don't forget to bring weather appropriate clothing and footwear!
Are alpacas friendly?
- Alpacas are calm, reserved and friendly social creatures. However, they are still wild animals and heart and can sometimes be unpredictable. Prior to the experience, you will be briefed on health safety to further minimise the risks of accidents. If you have underlying health conditions then it is your responsibility to assess whether you are fit to undertake the experience.
Do alpacas pose a health risk?
- Although alpacas are clean animals, we would strongly advise washing hands prior to eating food and leaving the site.
Will the alpacas spit at me?
- Alpacas only tend to spit at other alpacas, usually an uninterested female towards a pushy male or both genders towards members of the herd that try to pinch their food. It is very unlikely that an alpaca will spit at a human unprovoked!
Exclusive offers for you
The Great British Food Festival is returning to Trentham Gardens for 2023 with a massive selection of things to do for foodies of all ages
Live actors and thrilling special effects help bring the gruesome history of Lancashire to life
A drive-in experience in Carmarthen this Christmas - pick your movie, book your tickets and enjoy at Street Food Cinema! Use discount code 'WEB2023'