Advanced Full Day - Inch Perfect Trials Bikes - Best Price Tickets
Get your tickets for the best prices online for the Advanced Full Day for Inch Perfect Trials
In just a few taps, you and your family or friends can get your tickets to one of the best days out for bikers, for an unbeatable online price!
Booking is simple and easy, with tickets being delivered straight to you by email and text.
What's included in the Advanced Full Day?
If you currently take part in trials and are a competitive or regular driver, this makes you a level 5 rider meaning the advanced half day is the right fit for you.
Put your skills to the test with this challenging and enjoyable 5 hour day out on your bike.
Your trusty guide will start out with the basics and will have you performing figures of 8 just to assess your ability. If you are a little bit rusty and need a refresher this is the perfect chance to!
Then you'll take it to the next level in a series of sections where your instructor will flag out various obstacles throughout the day. The challenge only increases the longer you go.
Go on, put the pedal to the metal and start riding!
If you start to feel a little peckish, don't fret! you can treat yourself to a bacon butty before a morning ride or some of the cakes and drinks that are included in the afternoon session after riding.
Clitheroe BB7 3AU,
Clitheroe BB7 3AU,
- Please choose the correct ticket depending on wether you are bringing your own bike (BYOB) or using a provided bike.
- Lockers are available free of charge
- So that your visit starts on time, it is essential you arrive 45 minutes before your experience starts.
- Riding gear (trials pants, jersey, boots, helmet and gloves) are included with your ticket but waterproof pants and jackets are available to purchase for £10.
- For peace of mind during your visit, you can take out a damage waiver for £25 covering against any damage to the bikes during the course of the day. (available during sign on); for children’s Oset bikes, the damage waiver is a reduced cost of just £15.
- Under 18's must comply with training guidelines and parents/guardians of under 18's must remain on-site for the duration of training in case of emergency.
This session is suitable for ages 12+
Exclusive offers for you
Live actors and thrilling special effects help bring the gruesome history of Lancashire to life
Enjoy three hours of Christmas magic at Otterspool this festive season. Meet Santa, taste gingerbread, make-a-bear & more! Use discount code WEB2023
Disney On Ice celebrates a century of Disney magic in a captivating show for the whole family in Sheffield this winter
Castle Howard turns into a Peter Pan-themed odyssey this Christmas, embark on a magical festive journey into Neverland. Use discount code WEB2023