Luminate Light Trail Tickets - Coombe Abbey, Coventry
Book now from £16.75 per adult
Buying as a gift? Lovetovisit Gift Card available here!
Seasonal events like Halloween and Christmas, no matter how big or small, sell out extremely fast and are usually cheaper the earlier you book them. We recommend you book your tickets as soon as you possibly can to avoid disappointment.
Get your tickets to the Coombe Abbey Christmas lights 2023
Luminate returns to Coombe Abbey for Christmas 2023, bringing along its signature colourful environments and breathtaking displays for families to enjoy.
- When is Luminate Coventry? Luminate at Coombe Abbey in Coventry will be taking place from Friday the 24th of November to Tuesday the 2nd of January 2024. Entry times are from 4:30pm until 8:15pm each day.
- Who is Luminate Coombe Abbey for? Luminate is a family-friendly event that visitors of all ages will love!
- How much are Luminate tickets? You can get your best price tickets for Luminate Coombe Abbey from just £12.25 for kids to £16.75 for adults. Under 2's go for free, plus you can save money on the Family of 4 ticket for £56.50.
Buy your Luminate tickets in just a few clicks today and have them delivered to you by email and SMS, then you can start looking forward to the Luminate Coombe Abbey winter light trail this Christmas today! Read on to find out more...
Visit the Coventry Christmas Light Trail with Luminate, one of the best things to do Christmas 2023
As the darkness of winter sets in, a spectrum of colour and light arises in Coombe Abbey for these Coventry Christmas lights 2023.
Jump into a world of light as you embark on a trek through one of the most stunning light displays you'll find this Christmas time. However young or old you are, a walk through Luminate's Coombe Abbey Winter Light Trail is bound to bring a festive smile to the faces of everyone in the family.
Be sure to wrap up warm! These are outdoor evening events and will be taking place whatever the weather, come rain or snow.
What's to discover at Coombe Abbey Winter Light Trail?
- An approximate 2.4km long walk of lights and music through the historic site of Coombe Abbey
- A stunning display of light and ambience that immerse you into a world of brightness
- Up to 13 'wow' moments and highlights that will have you gazing in awe and wonder
- Warm up by the fire pit and enjoy toasty marshmallows!
Book your Luminate tickets to the Coventry Christmas lights today and experience a world of senses that will captivate the entire family. Don't miss out, make your winter visit one that you'll remember. Remember to use the code 'WEB2023' to get an extra discount on your best price tickets when you book online.
Check out the other Luminate Light Trails this winter to see what other Christmas activities and events are going on for 2023.
How to find us
Address: Coombe Abbey Park, Brinklow Road, Binley, Warwickshire, CV3 2AB
From the M6 motorway, exiting at junction 2, following signs for "M40 Warwick, Coventry SE". Join the A46 Dual Carriageway. At the first roundabout, take the second exit, turning right following signs to "Coombe Park". Take the first exit, left, at the next roundabout. At the traffic lights, turn left onto B4027. Coombe Abbey Park is about one mile on the left.
Coombe Abbey is a short taxi ride from Coventry Station (mainline into London Euston). From Bedworth it's 5.1 miles and from Canley it's 6 miles.
- Food and drink outlets
- Free parking
PLEASE NOTE: Tuesday the 5th of December at 16:30pm and Monday the 11th of December at 16:30pm are slots for visitors who have specific sensory needs and their families to enjoy.
People also ask:
When is Luminate Coombe Abbey?
- Luminate at Coombe Abbey in Coventry will be taking place from Friday the 24th of November to Tuesday the 2nd of January 2024. Entry times are from 4:30pm until 8:15pm each day.
Where does the trial at Luminate Coombe Abbey start?
- The trail starts just after the Visitor Centre, just before the bridge into the Park. It will follow a clearly defined route through the Park. The trail is approximately 2.4km long and is expected to take 60-90 minutes, at your own pace.
Are there any health and safety rules that I should know about for Luminate Coombe Abbey?
- In order to ensure your own safety and enjoyment (and the safety of other visitors and staff), all visitors must remain on the clearly marked trail at all times.
- All children and vulnerable adults must be closely supervised at all times.
- Luminate takes place in the winter, after dark in a country estate setting. All areas other than the clearly defined trail will have potential trip hazards and risks to health and safety, which may be difficult to see during the time that Luminate is operational, so please stay on the path at all times and adhere to any instructions/advice given by stewarding staff.
- Conditions on the trail will be continually monitored by the onsite team, but all visitors are reminded that the event takes place in an outside, country setting over winter after dark. So please exercise caution when attending and supervise children and vulnerable adults at all times.
- Some of the lighting installations are interactive, so you can enjoy some light play throughout your journey. All such installations will be easily identifiable and will have stewards stationed close-by to guide you with what to do. For your own safety and enjoyment, please do not touch any other lights/electrical installations and ensure children and vulnerable adults are supervised at all times.
Are dogs allowed at Luminate Coombe Abbey?
For the safety and enjoyment of all visitors, dogs are NOT permitted at Luminate with the exception of Guide dogs and assistance dogs.
What should I wear to Luminate Coombe Abbey?
- Luminate takes place outdoors, during the winter after dark. Luminate will go ahead whatever the weather. Therefore it may be cold, dark and on rainy days, wet! Please wrap up warmly & wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear suitable for winter weather.
Where can I buy tickets for Luminate Coombe Abbey?
- You can buy tickets for Luminate Coombe Abbey at the best prices online right here!
Is the trail at Luminate Coombe Abbey dark or covered?
- In many areas the lighting will be low level as part of the experience. Visitors are encouraged to bring along a torch but to only use this if necessary. Please ensure that children and vulnerable adults are supervised at all times.
- All of the trail is outside and is not under-cover. All visitors are reminded that this is an outdoor event, taking place in the winter and the weather may well be inclement. Please wrap up warm and wear appropriate outdoor winter clothing and appropriate footwear.
- For your own safety and enjoyment, please at all times remain on the clearly marked trail.
Am I allowed to take photographs at Luminate Coombe Abbey?
- Taking and sharing photographs is encouraged for visitors at Luminate Coombe Abbey.
What provisions are there for guests with mobility issues at Luminate Coombe Abbey?
- The trail has been created to be as accessible as possible within the context of the natural site of Coombe Abbey Park. All of the route is outside and not under cover. The route is all based across paths, however, please note that some of the paths are loose bark/chippings, which may be tricky to traverse in adverse weather. Whilst care has been taken to remove all known trip hazards, the trail does take place in a country park, so may have stones/leaves/twigs etc, across the path. There will be some sections where cabling crosses the trail, these will be covered by cable ramp covers.
- Accessible toilets are situated at the Courtyard area and by the Kiosk in the park.
- Blue badge holders will be parked in the disabled car park area, as close to the pedestrian entrance to the trail as possible.
- If extreme weather conditions mean that the trail is not fully accessible for people using wheeled mobility aids (bearing in mind the general limitations as set out above), consideration will be made on a case by case basis to allow tickets to be transferred to an alternative date when the ground conditions are more suitable.
Can I purchase food and drink at Luminate Coombe Abbey?
- Yes, there will be a selection of delicious food and drink available to purchase on site. There will also be a marshmallow toasting fire pit area! It is strictly prohibited to bring your own alcohol.
Will we see Father Christmas at Luminate Coombe Abbey?
Father Christmas won't be at Luminate he is far too busy at this time of year making presents! But there will still be a unique and enchanting winter experience for the whole family to enjoy.
Exclusive offers for you
Come experience the wonders of Warwick Castle this Christmas season with a visit to the site and an enchanting winter light trail
Warwick Castle transforms into a magical winter wonderland this Christmas, visit the iconic castle and glide around a dazzling festive ice rink
Enjoy a train journey, a Christmas grotto, a festive party and more with Christmas Wonderland at Drayton Manor Resort! Use discount code 'WEB2023'
Visit Leicester this Christmas to experience an unforgettable winter light trail with the family in Abbey Park. Tickets selling fast!