Wakeboarding - Maverick Boat Adventures - Best Price Tickets
Book now from £40.00 per adult
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime with Maverick Boat Adventures' thrilling wakeboarding trips in Sussex!
Each of Maverick's motorboats are equipped with wakeboards attached to the back, allowing you to perform aerial flips and ride the exhilarating wake off the crest.
You'll have 15 minutes on the water to showcase your wakeboarding skills, but don't worry if you're new to wakeboarding as the staff have got you covered! You'll get free land lessons before the session and progression coaching throughout, ensuring you feel confident and ready to ride the waves.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to try wakeboarding with Maverick Boat Adventures. It's the perfect blend of adventure, adrenaline, and unforgettable memories.
Book your wakeboarding trip today and get ready to ride the waves like a pro, or take a look at the other activities available from Maverick Boat Adventures!
How to find us
All boats depart from Newhaven Marina (BN9 9BY)
People also ask:
How long is the wakeboarding session with Maverick Boat Adventures?
- The tour is 15 minutes in the water per session
How old to you have to be for wakeboarding?
- You must be over 8+ years old to board
How many people can book a wakeboarding session at once?
- Up to 6 people can book per session
What do I need to bring when I go wakeboarding?
- Warm Clothing: Even on a sunny day the wind chill can be cold. You are welcome to jump in for a swim so remember to bring along your swimsuit and towel. Please wear appropriate footwear such as soft clean shoes such as trainers.
- Drinks: Drinks are allowed to be taken onboard but please no glass items. We allow alcohol but only in moderation.
- Bags: There is some storage onboard for bags.
Do I need to know how to swim to partake in wakeboarding?
- Swimming skills are not essential, it's important that you feel confident and comfortable in water.
Where do Maverick Boat Adventures depart from?
- All boats depart from Newhaven Marina
Will we get wet on a Maverick Boat Adventures boat tour?
Being an open RIB, the boats are exposed to the elements and on windy days the chances of sea spray are greater. We recommend bringing a waterproof jacket to protect you from the wind, especially in the winter months.
Will Maverick Boat Adventures cancel if it's raining?
Trips will still run on rainy days. Just wrap up with waterproofs and enjoy the adventure!
Can I bring my dog on a boat with Maverick Boat Adventures?
Of course! Dogs are very much welcome, in fact, you'll likely find Maverick's Indie the Dog on board! Do take into consideration that some dogs don’t enjoy the bouncy sensation of being on a boat.
Can I ride with Maverick Boat Adventures if I am pregnant?
- Due to the bouncy nature of the boat, pregnant women are advised against travelling.
Are there toilets on Maverick Boat Adventures?
There are no toilets onboard, but the closest toilet facilities are found on the main road just a two-minute walk from the departure point.
Are we allowed to swim on Maverick Boat Adventures?
Yes, you may swim from all boat trips in calm sea conditions. You’re not required to swim.
Exclusive offers for you
Join Peter Rabbit™ on an enchanting Christmas adventure into the woodlands of Queen Elizabeth Country Park this festive season
Enjoy a magical open-air ice rink in the heart of Greenwich at the Queen's House Ice Rink in London this Christmas.