Ottersghoul Halloween at Otterspool - Tickets on Sale
Book now from £10.00 per adult
Seasonal events like Halloween and Christmas, no matter how big or small, sell out extremely fast and are usually cheaper the earlier you book them. We recommend you book your tickets as soon as you possibly can to avoid disappointment.
Enjoy one of the best Halloween events in Liverpool for kids this October half-term!
Celebrate spooky season the Ottersghoul way, with a Spine-tingling host of tricks… and treats! From an evil villains show, to a terrifying haunted house and non-stop partying, the Ottersghoul Halloween event is a treat for everyone this Halloween.
Get your tickets for this exciting Halloween event from just £10 per adult and toddler, and £20 for children. Little ones under one can visit for free! You can also get an extra discount on your tickets using the code 'WEB2023'.
Don't miss out on this family Halloween event Liverpool, or take a look at the Otterspool Christmas Experience.
What's on at Otterspool Adventure Centre this Halloween?
Every day from Friday 27th October – Tuesday 31st October there is:
- Villainous: Get Ready for a Halloween like no other, as Otterspool Adventure presents "Villainous” – A family show starring some of the most infamous villains of all time! Join Winifred Sanderson, Cruella DeVil, Captain Hook, Ursula and the Evil Queen as they take over the park with their wicked ways and devilish deeds
- Old Burial Hill: Dare you enter the Hallowed grounds of Old Burial Hill? The Tombstone Trail awaits you through this ancient graveyard.
- Pumpkin Party Parade: Calling all ghosts, ghouls, hobgoblins and mummies, it’s time to party! Join the villainous friends in a non-stop party parade around the park. Dance until you drop!
- Spooky House: Will you enter through the doors of the Spooky House? Make sure you get out... before they get you!
- Unlimited Play: Enjoy over seven hours access to all park facilities. Join us any time from 9:30am - 5:30pm. Go Karts, Rangers, Mini Golf, Diggers and so much more, all included in your entry fee!
Don't miss out on this Liverpool Halloween event and get your tickets today! Remember to use the code 'WEB2023' to get an extra discount on your tickets.
How to find us
The nearest train station is Aigburth Station on Mersey Road with an 8 minute walk. Turn left out of station, walk to end of the road and turn right.
The nearest bus stop is on Jericho Lane and a 10 minute walk away from the centre. From here you can get the 500 bus. You can also get a number of buses to Aigburth Road which is a 16 minute walk away from the centre.
- Ice cream parlour
We politely request that you do not bring your four legged friends into the park with you on your visit. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Otterspool Adventure Centre's Three Bears Café is dog friendly, but please keep in mind the rules:
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on the premises.
- 4 paws on the floor at all times. Dogs are not allowed to sit on the furniture or jump up onto the tables – this is for hygiene purposes.
- We ask dog owners to use the outside seating wherever possible to ensure a safer and more comfortable environment for all – especially during busy periods.
- Please do not allow dogs to lie in the aisles, staff and customers need to be able to move around the cafe and are often carrying hot food and drinks.
- If your dog is having a noisy day please take them outside. If your dog is interrupting those around you we will politely ask you to sit outside to benefit other customers.
Picnics are not permitted at Otterspool Adventure Centre, there is food and drink available in the café.
Yes, the fee allows the user unlimited use of all attractions including: Adventure Golf, Bouncing Pillow, Ranger Jeeps, Mini Quad Bikes, The Maze, JCB Diggers, Beach Area and the Adventure Park.
Otterspool has ensured that Otterspool Adventure Centre and its attractions are accessible to all as possible. There are ground level disabled toilet facilities available.
Exclusive offers for you
Live actors and thrilling special effects help bring the gruesome history of Lancashire to life
Meet Santa and his elves, craft a slate bauble, take an underground train ride, enjoy a mince pie and hot chocolate - promo code WEB2023 for discount
Treat yourself, your family, and friends to a special memory this Christmas with our Alpaca Meet and Greet experiences.
Brand new for 2023, the Luminate light trails are arriving at West Park in Wolverhampton this Christmas time. Tickets selling fast!