iFLY Standalone - The Bear Grylls Adventure - Best Price Tickets
Tickets Coming Soon!
Indoor Skydiving at the Bear Grylls Adventure
iFLY is an exhilarating indoor skydiving experience available at the Bear Grylls Adventure.
Using state-of-the-art wind tunnel technology, you can experience the feeling of skydiving without having to jump out of a plane.
Professional instructors will guide you through the experience, providing all the necessary training and equipment. You'll feel weightless as you float on a cushion of air, with the wind tunnel generating speeds of up to 165 mph.
It's an unforgettable way to experience the thrill of skydiving in a safe and controlled environment.
Get your iFLY standalone tickets, or see what else is on at the Bear Grylls Adventure in Birmingham
- Participants must be 8+ years
- 8 and 9 year olds must be accompanied on the activity by an adult aged 18 or over. This adult must have a full activity ticket
- Guests aged 10-17 years will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers and during the activity briefing, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied
- A risk declaration form must be signed for iFLY
- Those who have previously suffered a shoulder dislocation will not be permitted to fly
- Maximum weight: 114kg
- Maximum height: 6ft 7
- All guests participating in an activity need to complete a general attraction waiver
- We recommend wearing comfortable active wear you can move in. Lace up trainers are a must
- For your safety, no jewellery, mobile phones or loose items can be worn during activities however they can be stored away in the onsite free lockers
- Spectators may watch those flying from the iFLY spectator area around the tunnel
Exclusive offers for you
Enjoy a train journey, a Christmas grotto, a festive party and more with Christmas Wonderland at Drayton Manor Resort! Use discount code 'WEB2023'
Come experience the wonders of Warwick Castle this Christmas season with a visit to the site and an enchanting winter light trail
Warwick Castle transforms into a magical winter wonderland this Christmas, visit the iconic castle and glide around a dazzling festive ice rink
Visit Harvington Hall in the evenings for a special candlelit tour of the Elizabethan house, complete with mulled wine and mince pies!