2 Attractions in 1 - The London Eye and Madame Tussauds - Merlin's Magical Pass
Book now from £29.00
Create a memorable day with this two-attraction package. See the gorgeous views of London and then fall in love with all of your favourite icons of music, film, royalty and more with a visit to Madame Tussauds.
A day out perfect for the family.
How the Merlin's Magical Pass works:
- Unique attractions - Sea Life London, the London Eye, Shrek's Adventure, London Dungeons, Madame Tussauds
- Flexibility - you get up to 90 days to visit all chosen attractions. All you need to do is choose the visit date and time for the first attraction at the time of purchase. Once booked, we'll send you an email confirmation and show you how to book in the rest of your attraction/s
- Great savings - save up to £74 on these passes compared to standard ticket prices
- Day trip, long weekend, multiple visits or local - these attraction passes offer you different options to choose from, so you can make it work for you. When you book your pass, simply book the date and time of the attraction you will visit first. You then need to book in the remaining attractions between the time of purchase and your visit. The Lovetovisit team will send you an email that will tell you exactly how to do that
- Families, couples, group of friends - whether you are a family with young children, teenagers, couples or group of friends, there is something for everyone
Important to note:
When you book your ticket, you're booking in the date and time you want to visit the London Eye. You must ensure the date and time you select is correct as you won't be able to change this date.
You can then book in the remaining attraction once you receive your email confirmation of purchase.
Try to book in your remaining attraction as soon as you can. These are some of London's biggest attractions so are busy all year round, particularly during the holidays. We cannot guarantee a date and time for these visits so the further in advance you book and the quicker you are at booking in your slots, the better chance you'll have at finding the best time for you.
The time slot you select is the time you are granted access to the queue for the London Eye. Anticipate queues of around 45 minutes for standard tickets and a queue time of around 20 minutes for Fastrack ticket holders.
The London Eye stands at a height of 135 meters (443 ft). It is one of the world's tallest observation wheels and provides visitors with stunning panoramic views of London's skyline.
The London Eye is busiest between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m during the UK school holidays, and is quieter at the beginning and end of their opening hours, which vary throughout the year.
If you want to see really far and capture the best view of the London skyline, the best time to ride the London Eye is early in the morning, as soon as the attraction opens.
But evenings are also a great time to visit because you can see London lit up as the city gets dark.
There are Male, Female and Accessible toilet facilities available in the London Eye Ticket Office. Baby Change facilities are also available. Please note there are no toilet facilities on-board the London Eye itself.
Exclusive offers for you
Step inside the murky past of London where the darkest tales of the city come to life
Book your tickets to Hobbledown Heath, the ultimate activity centre for kids of all ages!
Families can relive the Cambridge's history in all its grizzly nastiness, as Terrible Tours takes you on a delightfully disgusting trip through time!
Terrible Tours takes you on an entertaining expedition through 2,000 years of Cambridge, from the rank Romans to the sickening students!