Westminster Abbey Tickets - Child goes free with family ticket!
Book now from £27.00 per adult
Westminster Abbey tickets on sale!
Book your standard entry tickets to one of the top sights in London, Westminster Abbey.
If you're looking for things to do in London as a family, we recommend booking the Westminster Abbey family ticket. The family of two ticket means your child goes free!
Book now for instant Westminster Abbey tickets sent to you by email and text.
Time for the adventure to begin at Westminster Abbey
It wouldn't be a real Royal Wedding without Westminster Abbey, but London's most storied religious building is so much more.
As soon as you see its grand towers rising up over the city, covered in works so detailed and fine it seems impossible they could be made out of stone, its charm settles over you.
And that's just from the outside, ready to head inside and get exploring?
Explore the history behind coronations, kings, queens, statesmen and soldiers, poets, heroes and villains as you wander around one of the most famous abbeys in the entire world.
So many things to do all around Westminster Abbey
Westminster Abbey is right in the heart of London so is perfectly placed for you to plan other attractions and London sightseeing around it.
Big Ben is just around the corner along with the Houses of Parliament. Just across Westminster Bridge you'll see the London Eye - not too tricky to spot!
Why not indulge a little and book tickets to the London Eye & River Cruise? That way you can see London from both sky and the river Thames.
Sea Life Aquarium and Shrek's Adventure are just a stone's throw away too.
We're sure you'll be able to fill your trip to London with lots and lots of things to do on your day out!
Once you've booked your tickets to Westminster Abbey, check out the other attractions nearby by swiping through the tiles at the bottom of the page...
How to get here
Westminster (Jubilee, District & Circle Lines)
St. James’s Park (District and Circle Lines)
London Victoria (0.8 miles)
London Waterloo (0.8 miles)
Find your best journey via Transport for London
- Accessible toilets and baby changing are located in the Cloisters
- The Abbey Shop - visit the shop for a range of Abbey inspired products. Every purchase you make supports their work
- A multimedia guide is included in the price of admission
Food & Drink
- The Cellarium Café and Terrace - offering a breakfast and lunch menu as well as drinks and snacks
- Kiosk - if you want a light meal or snack, the kiosk offers a range of sandwiches, waffles, hot dogs, cakes, muffins, coffee, and other hot and cold drinks. You’ll find it on The Sanctuary, outside the Abbey’s west doors
- Got a packed lunch? Head to the Cloisters
- No pets allowed, except guide dogs and assistance dogs
- Children 0-17 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over
- This is a place of worship, please dress appropriately
- You are very welcome to take your buggy into the Abbey
- Personal photography is permitted in the Abbey church and the Cloisters, but they ask that you do not use a flash or take pictures during services
- Some areas of the Abbey are inaccessible to wheelchairs and visitors with reduced mobility. They offer free admission to such visitors and their carers. You can enter through the North Door where there is a small ramped step. They also have wheelchairs you can use - please ask an Abbey Marshal when you arrive
- The Abbey is equipped with a hearing loop system that covers the whole of the Abbey main building. This system is used at all Services
You might also like
Enjoy a full-day experience in London and save money with these London Eye combo ticket deals!
5 Attractions in 1 Package - SEA LIFE, Shrek's Adventure, London Dungeon, The London Eye and Madame Tussauds - Merlin's Magical Pass
Experience the best of London's Merlin attractions with this 5-in-1 pass!
Get the best views of London on this Thames cruise with audio commentary
Explore Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament with Amigo Tours to get the very best of Royal London
Explore London's most iconic sites on this self-guided audio tour
Step inside Westminster Abbey, walk in the footsteps of royals, learn some history and uncover its hidden secrets. Book your guided experience now!
Step inside the murky past of London where the darkest tales of the city come to life
Get your tickets now to go on a worldwide adventure at Kew Gardens, where you'll witness all the colour the botany world has to offer
Discover Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece, spend a day wandering St Paul's Cathedral in a state of constant awe
Learn about marine life and make amazing memories with the whole family at SEA LIFE London Aquarium - book tickets online now and save up to 30%!