Liverpool City Sights - Blue Route: City and Beatles Tour - Best Price Tickets
See the Best of the Beatles in this bus tour of Liverpool
The Liverpool City and Beatles Tour, or the Blue Route, takes you on a magical mystery tour through the city, exploring its many historical landmarks and attractions. The tour begins by showcasing the city's two stunning cathedrals, the Liverpool Cathedral and the Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King.
As the tour proceeds, you will be taken through the leafy suburbs to see the childhood homes of Paul McCartney, John Lennon, and Ringo Starr, accompanied by fascinating commentary on Beatles history.
The tour stops at two iconic Fab Four landmarks, Penny Lane and Strawberry Field, where you can stop and take some priceless photos beneath the "blue suburban skies". The friendly staff is always ready to take photos for you.
The tour concludes by heading back to the city centre along the extensive dock system, with the local guide providing an insight to the great River Mersey.
Along the way, expect to hear music featured throughout your journey, with live music on selected tours. A complimentary map detailing the city's most notable attractions is also provided to make the most of the Liverpool City and Beatles Tour.
If you want to visit even more of Liverpool's most iconic sites, consider the Red Route from Liverpool City Sights
How to find us
All tours start from the bus stop on Gower Street, Royal Albert Dock
People also ask:
What's included in the tour?
- 90-minute tour
- Live Guide
- Live Music
- Stops at Penny Lane and Strawberry Field
- Exclusive discounts
Where do the tours start?
- All tours start from the bus stop on Gower Street, Royal Albert Dock. However, you are free to board the bus at any of the designated stops throughout the city centre.
Are the tours wheelchair-friendly?
- Yes, all tours from City Sights Liverpool are wheelchair accessible.
Are dogs allowed on the bus tours?
- All Guide and assistance Dogs are allowed onboard the buses. Assistance dogs should wear their harness or identification jacket when travelling.
- One accompanied, well-behaved dog or other small animal which will not be a danger or a nuisance for other customers or staff is allowed to travel with you on buses at the discretion of the driver who may reasonably decide where on the bus the animal is best carried.
- Where appropriate, dogs must be muzzled or put on a lead in accordance with the Dangerous Dogs Act. Small animals must be caged, boxed or kept on a lead. Any animal carried must remain under control and must not be allowed to sit on the seats.
- If you bring an animal onto a bus, you will be held responsible for any damage, loss or injury arising from its presence on the bus.
Are there toilets on the buses?
- There are no toilets on board, but there are public toilets near a number of the tour stops
Exclusive offers for you
Enjoy three hours of Christmas magic at Otterspool this festive season. Meet Santa, taste gingerbread, make-a-bear & more! Use discount code WEB2023
Live actors and thrilling special effects help bring the gruesome history of Lancashire to life
Meet Santa and his elves, craft a slate bauble, take an underground train ride, enjoy a mince pie and hot chocolate - promo code WEB2023 for discount
Treat yourself, your family, and friends to a special memory this Christmas with our Alpaca Meet and Greet experiences.