Jungle Parc Swindon - Best Price Tickets
Book now from £25.00
Buying as a gift? Lovetovisit Gift Card available here!
Get your tickets to one of the best days out in Swindon for families
Jungle Parc in Lydiard House & Park is one of the best Swindon attractions for anyone looking for adventure on their team-building days out, or if you're looking for stag and hen party ideas or are simply looking for days out in Swindon for families.
- Children's Adventurer Course for ages 4-10 tickets from £15
- Adults and Big Kids' Xplorer Course for ages 10+ tickets from £25
Buy your Jungle Parc tickets today and get ready for some of the best things to do in Swindon on your days out at Jungle Parc!
Enjoy a day out of action-packed things to do in Swindon Jungle Park
On the western edge of Swindon is Jungle Parc, a treetops journey that offers something for everyone. At Lydiard House and Park, an adventurous day out is guaranteed for groups of families, friends, colleagues, stags or hens when you visit Jungle Parc.
Choose from two different courses depending on age:
- The children's Adventurer Course has over 50 different activities suitable for children from the age of 4 (minimum height 1.05m). Price includes all equipment, a training instruction from expert tree climbers and a session on the Adventurer Course. The time on site is around two hours, with one hour and 30 minutes of that spent on the course itself.
- This is the new high and exciting Xplorer Course for Big Kids & Adults. This course is suspended high in the tree canopy with over 50 different challenging activities great for a family day out, hen & stag party or a break from the office with the staff! There is a minimum age of ten years old and minimum height of 1.35m to participate in the Xplorer Course.
How to find us
Sat Nav users, please use postcode SN5 3PA, please use Hook Street Entrance and park in the hook street car park there is a fee of £4.00. Payment can be made by cash, card or via a Pay by Phone app.
Jungle Parc is suitable for all ages 4+.
- Comfy clothes that you don’t mind getting grubby is best
- Trainers or Good grip shoes (no flip flops or open toed sandals!)
- Hat & winter woollies in the cold
- Waterproof Jacket in the rain!
Unless there are extreme weather conditions Jungle Parc will remain open, the staff will ensure you are fully notified if there are going to be any closures and your party can be rescheduled.
Sessions can take between an hour and a half to two hours to complete.
As there are children as young as four on the site, it is asked that only well-behaved dogs are brought to Jungle Parc. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and must be picked up after.
You might also like
Enjoy a high ropes adventure in nature at Jungle Parc Northampton, nestled in the beautiful surroundings of Irchester Country Park
Jungle Parc Warrington is the place where kids can embark on an epic outdoor adventure with the family at Walton Hall Gardens in Cheshire
Witness the many achievements and wonders of the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers at the REME Museum in Wiltshire
Cotswold Driving Experience offer group activities, individual places, advanced training, Stag and Hen parties and Birthday and Christmas parties
Head over to Swindon for a massive outdoor watersports adventure like no other when you visit South Cerney Outdoor
Fascinating history and gripping stories are waiting to be revealed at Oxford Castle & Prison
Book Blenheim tickets now and visit 'Britain's Greatest Palace'
Explore military history from the earliest recorded eras in Oxfordshire's past to the wars that take place now. All day entry to museum tickets
Experience the icon and walk in the footsteps of our Neolithic ancestors at the mysterious Stonehenge
Discover the spooks and scares of the House of Frankenstein - the newest, most thrilling attraction in Bath
Alfie the Alpaca and all his friends are excited to meet the family at Fairytale Farm
Take a tour through military aircraft history with the impressive display of all forms of jets and vehicles at the Boscombe Down Aviation Collection
Over viaducts and through the Cotswold countryside – your trip on the Gloucestershire Warwickshire Steam Railway is as exceptional as it is marvellous