Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts One & Two
In the wizarding world of Harry Potter, magic comes as easily as a swish of a wand, but in our world, it’s slightly rarer.
Except that is, when you take your seat at the Palace Theatre in London’s West End.
There’s magic in every moment of the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, beginning first with the anticipation of returning to a world we’ve all fallen in love with through the books and films.
And then, when the lights dim and the curtain rises, you’re about to experience “one of the most defining pop culture events of the decade” (Forbes).
19 years after Harry, Ron, and Hermione saved the wizarding world, they’re back on a most extraordinary new adventure – this time, joined by a brave new generation that has only just arrived at the legendary Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Prepare for spectacular spells, a mind-blowing race through time, and an epic battle to stop mysterious forces, all while the future hangs in the balance.
With "thrilling theatricality and pulse-pounding storytelling" (The Hollywood Reporter), the performance welcomes you back to the world of Harry Potter with an inspiring energy and passion unique to the theatre.
Prepare to be enchanted; to be charmed and left captivated once again by the world created by J.K. Rowling.
- Duration: Part One - 2 hours and 45 minutes, Part Two - 2 hours and 35 minutes
- Age recommendation: 10+
- Under 15’s must be accompanied by an adult
- Please aim to arrive one hour before the start time of each performance in order to ensure that you are seated in good time. There are bars and an official merchandise kiosk to enjoy before the show, and latecomers will not be admitted.
- No suitcases or large bags (above 41 x 31 x 16cm) will be allowed into the theatre building and there will be no storage space immediately outside. Please make arrangements to leave suitcases and large bags elsewhere. All admissible bags will be searched upon each entry to the theatre.
- Any dangerous items, professional photography, video or audio recording equipment will not be allowed into the building. Personal cameras will be allowed in the building provided they are kept inside bags inside the auditorium. This is a condition of entry.
- Please note that food or drink purchased outside of the theatre will not be permitted inside the building.
- You will be checked prior to admittance for both Parts One and Two, and if you leave the theatre during the interval you will be checked again prior to re-admittance.
You might also like
Experience the magic of how Harry Potter came to life on the big screen on this sensational roundtrip from London to Warner Bros. Studios
Experience London's hotspots that inspired the wizarding world of Harry Potter