Halloween at Wyvernwood - Tickets On Sale
Book now from £15.00
Seasonal events like Halloween and Christmas, no matter how big or small, sell out extremely fast and are usually cheaper the earlier you book them. We recommend you book your tickets as soon as you possibly can to avoid disappointment.
Save money on a delightful Halloween adventure for kids on this Halloween day out in Essex
Young kids and the family will have a magical time exploring Wyvernwood this Halloween, where they can join a cast of costumed actors in a quest to save the Lost Kingdom.
- Save 12% on entry for the family, when you buy the family ticket for just £55.25, allowing entry for two adults and two kids for a reduced price!
- Individual child tickets from £16.58 and adult tickets from £14.88
- Senior tickets from £13.18
- Free entry for carers and Under 2 year olds!
- Use the code 'WEB2023' to get up to 5% off your booking
Join the characters of Wyvernwood on a truly magical adventure this Halloween. But be quick, it's running for one week only during the October half-term!
If you're looking for days out this October half-term, look no further than Wyvernwood's Halloween adventure
A terrible curse has befallen the Enchanted Lost Kingdom
After failing in her attempt to other-throw Princess Arabella and take over the Enchanted Lost Kingdom last year, the Wicked Witch has returned to Wyvernwood to wreak havoc!
And that’s not all… Another villainous rogue has entered the Kingdom through the Magic Portal – the evil Fairy Catcher of Salamanca!
Join the Captain, Zephyr the Dragon, Gurt the Goblin and the rest of our enchanting characters on a day long adventure to defeat the Wicked Witch and the Fairy Catcher.
Can you help Merlin create a spell to banish them once and for all?
Be sure to use the code 'WEB2023' to get up to 5% OFF your booking!
How to find us
You can find Wyvernwood on St Osyth Road in Alresford, Colchester, Essex by using the post code CO7 8AP in your Sat-Nav.
- Free parking
- Baby-changing facilities
- Food and beverage outlets
- Covered picnic area
- Gift shop
People also ask:
When is Halloween at Wyvernwood taking place?
- Halloween at Wyvernwood will be running through the England half-term holiday, every day from Saturday the 21st of October to Sunday the 29th of October.
What age is Wyvernwood suitable for?
- Wyvernwood is a fun family day out aimed primarily for 2-12 year olds, but parents will surely enjoy interacting with the characters.
Can I bring a picnic to Wyvernwood?
- Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a picnic into Wyvernwood. There is a designated picnic and grass area for you to sit and enjoy your lunch.
Are dogs allowed in Wyvernwood?
- Unfortunately, no dogs or other pets are allowed in Wyvernwood with the exception of guide dogs.
Can I take photos at Wyvernwood?
- Absolutely! You are welcome to take pictures for personal use. Images may not be used for any commercial purpose.
Is Wyvernwood wheelchair-accessible?
- Every effort has been made to allow reasonable access to the park. However, since there is an abundance of natural terrain, access is restricted in some areas.
Can I bring pushchairs or buggys into Wyvernwood?
- Yes, but please be aware that Wellbeing Woods, Maize Maze and Dragon Trail all have natural terrain.
Do visitors need to be accompanied by an adult in Wyvernwood?
- All visitors under the ages of 18 need to have an accompanying adult.
Can I bring alcohol into Wyvernwood?
- Wyvernwood does not have an alcohol license, so please do not bring alcohol.
Can I smoke or vape in Wyvernwood?
- Since Wyvernwood is a family-friendly attraction, you may not smoke or vape once on the premises.
What should I wear to Wyvernwood?
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing as this is an outdoor experience. Please wear sensible shoes if you're going to be doing any running or climbing.
Are there real unicorns at Wyvernwood?
- Yes! Serena and Shadow are the two local unicorns that are new for 2023. Be sure to pay them a visit on your journey into Wyvernwood!
Exclusive offers for you
Terrible Tours takes you on an entertaining expedition through 2,000 years of Cambridge, from the rank Romans to the sickening students!
Families can relive the Cambridge's history in all its grizzly nastiness, as Terrible Tours takes you on a delightfully disgusting trip through time!
Step inside the murky past of London where the darkest tales of the city come to life
Book your tickets to Hobbledown Heath, the ultimate activity centre for kids of all ages!