The London Pass®
Book now from £84.00
“The London Pass® puts the capital’s many wonders at your fingertips.”
- Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London
Experience London's top attractions when you book the London Pass®.
Uncover the city's rich history at the Tower of London, explore the world-famous ZSL London Zoo, see the city from the grand river Thames, take in the The View from The Shard, Europe's tallest building and so much more.
The London Pass® is the perfect package for those hoping to experience as much of the Big Smoke as they possibly can, while saving money at the same time.
When you're thinking about taking a trip to somewhere as vast and infamous as London, it can be a little daunting to decide on things to do. Whether you're taking the toddlers, the teenagers, sneaking away with your other half or going solo, you want to make the most of it. Well, the London Pass® makes things a lot easier for you.
How does the London Pass® work?
The London Pass® allows you the freedom to design your adventure your way and it's all on one digital pass making life so much simpler - and the best bit? You save lots of money.
There are 8 handy options to choose from:
- 1 day pass
- 2 day pass
- 3 day pass
- 4 day pass
- 5 day pass
- 6 day pass
- 7 day pass
- 10 day pass
Once you've picked and purchased a pass, it's really easy to download to your smartphone or print at home. All you need to do is show your pass at each attraction and this will be scanned for admission. It's that easy!
Some attractions may need you to make a reservation so be sure to check this before you go.
The London Pass® even includes a 1-day hop-on, hop-off bus tour if you're after a whistle-stop tour of the city - so you can use this to help you get around all your top attractions too.
Where can I go with the London Pass®?
There are a whopping 90+ attractions that you can get with the London Pass®! Buckle up because here's the full list:
- 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- 30+ London Sights Tour - Top Sights Tour
- All Star Lanes bowling
- Apsley House
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir
- Benjamin Franklin House - Architectural Tour
- Brit Icon Tours
- Brit Movie Tours
- Brit Music Tours
- British Museum + VOX audio guide
- Cartoon Museum
- Charles Dickens Museum
- Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- Chiswick House and Kitchen Garden
- Curzon Bloomsbury
- Curzon Cinema Soho
- Curzon Mayfair Cinema
- Cutty Sark
- Eltham Palace
- Emirates Stadium Tour - Arsenal FC
- Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art
- Fan Museum
- Florence Nightingale Museum
- Freud Museum London
- Fuller's Brewery Tour
- Golden Hinde
- Guildhall Art Gallery (Reservation Required)
- Hampton Court Palace
- Household Cavalry Museum
- Jason's Original Canal Boat Trip
- Jewel Tower
- Jewish Museum London
- Keats House
- Kensington Palace
- London Bicycle Hire
- London Bicycle Tour
- London Bridge Experience
- London Canal Museum
- London Museum of Water and Steam
- London Stadium Tour
- London Transport Museum
- London Zoo
- Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising
- Museum of London
- Museum of London Docklands
- National Army Museum
- Natural History Museum with souvenir guidebook
- Old Royal Navy College
- Palaces and Parliament Tour - Top Sights Tours
- Pollock's Toy Museum
- QUEENS Skate Dine Bowl
- Royal Air Force Museum London
- Royal Albert Hall Tour
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Royal Mews
- Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Tour
- Sherlock: The Game Is Now
- Solve a Mystery: The Murder at Trafalgar Square
- Solve a Mystery: The Murder at Westminster
- Southwark Cathedral
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Swingers City golf
- Swingers West End
- The Chocolate Cocktail Club
- The Foundling Museum
- The Garden Museum
- The Guards Museum
- The Kia Oval Tour
- The Monument to the Great Fire of London
- The Postal Museum
- The Queen's Gallery
- The View from The Shard (requires reservation)
- Tottenham Hostpur Stadium Tour
- Tower Bridge
- Tower of London
- Twickenham Stadium Tour (Reservations required)
- Twickenham Stadium World Rugby Museum
- Uber Boat by Thames Clippers 1-Day River Roamer
- Wellington Arch
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- Wernher Collection at Rangers House
- Westminster Abbey
- Windsor Castle
- Some attractions offer a number of benefits with The London Pass® that will make your visit more enjoyable. Audio guides, gift shop discounts and entry perks are just some examples
- For many attractions on the pass, there's no need to pre-book. However, some may have limited slots or capacity, so you'll need to book in advance. You'll find all the reservation details on the individual attraction pages under 'Know before you go'
- Your credits package is valid for consecutive days, not 24-hour periods, so start early in the day to make the most of all the incredible London attractions at your fingertips.
You might also like
Book tickets to London Zoo, an oasis in the heart of the capital with over 15,000 amazing animals to discover
Bring the family along and step into British history on a day out at Westminster Abbey, one of London's top attractions!
Learn about marine life and make amazing memories with the whole family at SEA LIFE London Aquarium - book tickets online now and save up to 30%!
Enjoy a full-day experience in London and save money with these London Eye combo ticket deals!
Visit Hampton Court Palace, Kensington Palace and the Tower of London when you visit one of the Historic Royal Palaces in London
Get four museums in one with the Royal Greenwich Museums Day Pass for the National Maritime Museum, Queen's Gallery, Royal Observatory and Cutty Sark
London Waterbus' route travels between picturesque Little Venice and vibrant Camden Town where you’ll find the world-famous Camden Market sites